Need to talk to someone now? Call Kids Helpline 1800 55 1800

Tell Someone

Please note: This site contains information about child sexual abuse that some people may find distressing.

I'm under 18

I'm worried. Something is going on with me or someone I know (in life or online)

I'm an adult

Something happened to me when I was younger

I'm a parent, caregiver or community member

I have concerns about a child and want advice and support on how to keep them safe

Get help now

For advice or to refer an abuse matter, contact the Advice and Referral Line (ARL) on 1800 000 123

Where a crime may have been committed, contact police on 131 444 or Crime Stoppers on 1800 333 000

For an emergency where there is immediate risk of harm or a crime is happening now, contact police on 000

Get help now

Contact 000 for urgent police or medical help if a child is at immediate risk of harm.

Call police on 131 144 if you have any information about child sexual abuse.

What is child sexual abuse/grooming?

How can I help keep children and young people safe?

What is child safety/safeguarding?

The material on this website may bring up strong feelings and questions for many people. There are services and support groups available to assist you. We have provided separate lists of  supports for children and supports for adults.